Worn daily, your wedding rings will be with you through thick and thin. That's why it's important for your rings to come with coverage that withstands daily rigor but maintains its elegant look.
We stand by our diamond jewelry with a full year crafter's warranty that covers against issues that can arise from the crafting of the ring. Coverage is offered for a period of one year from the date you receive your wedding rings. If any issues arise due to crafting it’s most likely to happen during this time and we're here to make sure issues are addressed before your rings continue their journey with you through life as a married couple!
To initiate a service request, email email@example.com with your order number and a picture of your ring.
In the event that your ring experiences damage not covered by your warranty, our team of expert jewelers and repair technicians are happy to assess your ring and provide a full quote before proceeding with any needed work.
- If damage is determined at fault of the crafting, we reserve the right to replace or repair the ring at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover damage caused by aggressive wear or neglected care.
- In the event that we are unsuccessful in repairing or replacing the item, we will replace the jewelry with one of equal value of the original purchase price from available inventory.
- The warranty is voided on jewelry that shows sign of modification or repair by a third party.
- All parts of the item must be returned to be eligible for warranty repair. A replacement fee will apply for any missing parts.
- We provide free return shipping on all completed repairs to addresses within the United States.
Article is closed for comments.