We are able to resize almost any of our rings rings up or down by a 1/4 size or more. The size the ring can be resized by depends ring style to ring style based no the setting and placement of the diamonds as well as the amount of gold in the sizing bar of the ring.
If you are not sure of your size, we encourage you to grab one of our Free Ring Sizers to double check your ring size: click here to order!
Resizing under the Extend Protection Plan
If you have purchased the Extend Protection Plan, please follow these steps to set up a resizing service to adjust your ring size:
- Please click on the following link to access the Extend repair portal and click on “File a Claim” https://www.extend.com/customers
- Input the email address that was used to crate your account
- Follow the steps from Extend to receive a shipping label to return the order for the resizing process
Once the steps above have been completed, please ship the ring that needs to be resized. We’ll send a confirmation email once the ring(s) arrive at our facility. When the resizing service is completed, we will ship the ring(s) back to you and you will also be notified via email with a tracking number.
Resizing without Extend Protection Plan
If you do not have the Extend Protection Plan, you can purchase a resizing service here:
- Select the new ring size you would like on this page: https://www.mabelmain.com/ring-sizing-service/. This service includes round trip shipping and resizing.
- Once purchased you will receive a shipping label to send your rings in to My Trio Rings.
- Once we receive your rings, they can be resized within 3-5 business days.
- Once resized they will be shipped out to the shipping address and shipping speed selected at checkout for the resizing service.